As a beauty salon or artist, it is always rewarding to draw inspiration from professional sites. Indeed, your website will allow you to develop your business and to offer new offers to your customers with the aim of satisfying them while innovating. Here are 5 institutes website that caught our attention:
1. Ruffians: a modern and design site to define a strong and casual identity
This website perfectly reflects the image of the barbershop through images and a modern design that completely corresponds to the brand’s true identity. Here are the little things we have spotted:
- We appreciate the Ruffians site especially for its homepage that immediately attracts visitors’ curiosity. It perfectly presents the activity and atmosphere of the barbershop thanks to a video presenting this salon as a professional, modern and casual place. Impeccable customer welcoming, waiting time during which the receptionist is at the care of the customer, attentive and friendly barber... We quickly want to go there!
- In terms of design, we find a rather refined style, which remains above all modern. The colors are chosen with care and the management of the images is perfect, since they have all been resized to bring a fluidity to the whole site.
- Incorporating the blog about trends is an excellent initiative. It allows customers to be informed about new services and encourages them to return to the salon.
- Finally, we appreciate the menu could not be simpler. It allows internet users to navigate very easily into the media.
2. Bella Santé: all the content a prospect is looking for
Bella Santé is a spa site that we particularly appreciate for its content, which includes the following:
- About: This section of the site allows to gain visitors’ confidence. It contains pages presenting respectively the history of the company, its team, the location of the spa, the jobs vacancies... But above all, this section includes a FAQ section in order to leave no question without answer. A real tip to convert prospects into customers!
- Clearly established rates: The service menu is clear and precise: it allows you to consult services by category of care. In addition, you can offer a gift card to a close relation by ordering it directly on the site. Not to mention the Shop section, where customers find their favorite products easily.
- Edifying press articles: They reassure the potential customer about the benefits he can benefits from, and thus make it possible to convince him.
In short, this site is an example to follow due to its informative, commercial and efficiently organized content. To highlight it, nothing better than its well structured and easy to navigate menu.
3. Blue tit : the trend above all
Blue tit is a hair salon website that has been designed to reflect the high-end and trendy image of the brand. The importance given to the style stands out on every single page through a well thought out design, just as a fashion site would. Here is what we retained:
- The home page set the tone. No need for long texts to get the message across. The design and the chosen photos alone communicate the positioning of the hairdressing salon: a modern firm on the lookout for trends. There is only one paragraph: “Award-winning boutique hairdressers in London“, that is to say, “We are one of the best, come to us“.
- The menu, always available at the top of the page. This prevents the user from scrolling systematically to go back to the menu.
- One page per salon. If you have multiple institutes, organize your website accordingly. That's what Blue Tit did. For each salon, a corresponding page presents the institute in photos, but also rates, team, schedules, and location. Do not forget: making browsing easier for internet users is the key!
- A recruitment page easily accessible. Blue Tit has worked to make its site a real communication tool not only to attract customers, but also potential new recruits. Keep in mind that the internet is now essential for your recruitment. Like Blue Tit, publish a page to inform the job vacancies, and allow talents to apply online.
4. Mini Luxe: a site that is a pleasure to see
Mini luxury uses a girly design that is very pleasant to look at. Here are some proofs:
- The icons. The nail salon has chosen to use drawings as icons. For that matter, their light curves and pink tones perfectly match with the universe of aesthetics.
- The color code. The website ‘s graphic charter has been carefully worked out. Images in pink tones, paragraphs constantly written in the same purple color that remains legible ... Everything is perfectly thought out and nothing is left to chance.
- Professional photos. You work in the field of aesthetics. So you need to demonstrate flawless quality and use only professional and qualitative photos. Like Mini Luxe, choose bright photos that perfectly reflect the identity of your beauty salon.
- Manage the space of the site. In order for the Mini Luxe website to remain legible despite the use of photos, drawings, and pink tones, the company paid attention to its use of white backgrounds. These are present so that the texts are perfectly put forward.
- The buttons “call to action“. These buttons are available so that visitors book a session, but they are not invasive. They must be placed in strategic places and not randomly.
5. Threekingstattoo : un site professionnel et artistique à la fois
The world of tattooing is a profession apart from the other beauty salons. Here the visual must be kind of original, and it plays a huge role. Here are the aspects we liked about Threekingstatoo’s website:
First of all, we particularly appreciate the photos of each tattoo artist that are Polaroid. This reflects the artistic side of the tattoo parlor. A very original idea that brings a nice touch to the site. Each tattoo artist also has his own page that allows visitors to discover his identity through a photo, its presentation, and a portfolio of tattoos. This way, the prospect can observe the creations of each tattoo artist. So he can quickly know which tattoo artist he want to work with according to his expectations, and the desired tattoo style.
It is also possible to book a tattoo session online. When booking, the usual contact information is requested, but the form also ask you to register your favorite tattoo artist. It is also possible to describe the tattoo you want and to insert photos to properly describe our tattoo expectations.
To conclude, these 5 websites have been meticulously designed to achieve a magnificent result. Everything has been perfectly thought out so that the interface is pleasant, and encourage éSome are even designed to immediately trigger the purchase with an online booking system. Beautiful templates you can use to get started on an online marketing strategy.